DDCut MAC Installation
When you plug in the USB drive, an icon for the new drive should appear on the desktop.
1. Open the USB drive folder and copy and paste the Ghost Gunner folder from the USB drive onto your desktop.
2. Eject the USB drive once the Ghost Gunner folder has been copied over to the desktop.
3. Open the Ghost Gunner folder on your desktop.
4. Open the folder 'DDCut MacOSX'.
5. Run DDCutOSX.pkg to install DDCut to your computer.
6. Control-click or right click the DDCutOSX.pkg.zip file and choose Open With ➤ Archive Utility from the menu.
Note | *If you don’t have the default archive utility installed on your computer you can install an archive utility from the Apple App Store. Click the ‘apple’ button on the top left of your screen and select App Store from the menu. Search for ‘zip utility’ and download the app of your choice.
Note | This open source installer program can be used if your system’s default installer is giving you trouble.
7. Run DDCut from your apps menu.
10. Click Choose File and navigate to Ghost Gunner/Cutting Code/. Select the appropriate cutting code file for your project.