AR15 and AR308 Milling Guide
Use the following information to address issues commonly encountered when milling rifle lowers in the Ghost Gunner.
1. Order of Operations
- 1/4" end mill used to probe lower on top of bolt catch and inside magazine well
- 1/4" end mill used to mill FCG pocket. Approximately 2 hours
- 1/4" end mill used to probe lower in upright position
- 1/4" end mill used to mill selector pin hole
- Tool change to 5/32" drill bit
- 5/32" drill bit used to drill trigger pin hole and hammer pin hole
2. Verify Code + Additional Code
Complete the Fire Control Group (FCG) pocket prior to running the selector, trigger, and hammer pin holes operations.
Ghost Gunner 3 | GG3_AR15_Full.dd
Ghost Gunner 1 & 2 | AR15_pocket+selector+pins.dd
Additional Code |
- Ghost Gunner 3 2020.04.22
- Ghost Gunner 1 & 2 2020.04.28
3. Verify Endmill Placement
4. Verify you are using a Compatible Lower
For information on using non-Ghost Gunner lowers please visit GGD-Store.