Running Programs in DDCut V
1. Run DDCut V from your Start Menu or desktop shortcut.
2. Plug in machine and wait for the DD Status to be Connected.
Note | If you have multiple machines, click on Select and select the correct COM port for your Ghost Gunner.
3. Click Open.
4. Click Run Code.
5. Navigate to the Ghost Gunner folder copied from the USB drive to the Desktop.
6. Open the Ghost Gunner folder copied from the USB drive.
7. Open the Cutting Code folder.
8. Open the folder for the type of lower/frame you wish to cut, select the appropriate .dd file for your workpiece, and click Open.
9. You will be brought back to the main menu. Click Next to continue with the selected cutting program. The program will guide you step-by-step through the entire process of milling an 80% lower receiver to completion.