Windows Manual Driver Installation
If no Ghost Gunner is detected when connecting to Ghost in DDCut there may have been a problem installing drivers.
1. Download and install the latest version of DDCut for your operating system from https://ghostgunner.net/downloads/
2. If no Ghost Gunner is detected install drivers manually.
3. DDCut’s program files are installed by default to C:\Program Files (x86)\Ghost Gunner\Drivers\Arduino.
4. If you can't find DDCut V, in the Program Files (x86) folder, you installed the program only for your user account to use. Your files are installed at C:\Users\”username”\AppData\Local\Programs\DDCut V\Drivers\Arduino
Note | The “AppData” folder is normally hidden. Activate the Hidden items check box in the view menu.
5. Click ‘install.bat’ in the Arduino folder to manually install drivers necessary for your computer to detect your Ghost Gunner.
Caution | Older Windows systems that are not up to date may require downloading the following critical update in order to run DDCut2. https://aka.ms/vs/15/release/vc_redist.x86.exe